It’s critical to have your air conditioner serviced on a regular basis if you want it to run as efficiently as possible. However, you might come across times when air conditioning service is required before your next planned maintenance. At times, even after getting your air conditioner serviced on a regular basis, it might break down sometimes.
Even if you get your air conditioner serviced on a regular basis, it may break down. Here are several symptoms that your air conditioner needs to be serviced. This way you can actually bring in the pros to tackle the situation before it becomes too big to handle.
Take a look at the below signs to know when to contact an aircon technician immediately.
- Delay in Cooling: If you observe any change in the air coming from the vents then you must immediately contact an aircon technician. No cool air simply means that there is a problem with your air conditioner.
- Limited Airflow: If the air is not circulating properly throughout your house, then you should get your aircon checked immediately. This problem is caused due to a variety of factors, including clogged filters or obstructed ducting.
- Mysterious Sounds and Bad Smell: When your air conditioner starts producing strange noises, it’s time to get it serviced. Make sure that you turn off your air conditioner when you hear such noises immediately. Otherwise, it could result in additional damage. You should also avoid using your air conditioner, if you observe burning odour from it.
- Aircon Leaks: If you observe leaks from your aircon then get it checked by a technician immediately. Otherwise, this problem can turn into a big problem in future.
7 Days Aircon Servicing is the most recommended aircon servicing in Singapore. In fact, most of the people in Singapore choose their services for their aircon maintenance. The best part about their services, they are very affordable.
Why your aircon needs servicing?
- Indoor Air Quality: To maintain good indoor air quality, you would require regular aircon servicing. With aircon maintenance servicing, you can maintain your air filters clean, which ensures good indoor air quality. Well maintained air filters mean, the air you breathe is properly filtered. This will also prevent the trash particles from damaging your aircon unit.
- Avoid Costly Replacements: If you want to avoid costly replacements then it is important to give your aircon for regular servicing.
- Extends Lifespan: Air conditioner is very important for the people living in Singapore because of the hot climate throughout the year. Besides, most of you use the aircon throughout the day. A qualified technician checks your aircon properly and ensures that it is in proper condition throughout the year.
- Saves Electricity Bills: A malfunctioning AC unit works hard to cool your room, which results in increased utility bills. With regular servicing, you can prevent this kind of issues.
7 days Aircon Servicing is providing an option to book their aircon servicing through their Twitter official account, Click here https://twitter.com/7daysL to get in touch with their team on twitter.